A diverse range of Visionaries
Leading thinkers support our vision
These people come from diverse backgrounds – from the arts, media, and sports to civil society, faith and ethics, business and academia – but are united in their desire to achieve our vision.
We seek food and farming policies that promote:
- Good health by ensuring universal access to sufficient and nutritious food.
- Sustainable farming methods, which support rural livelihoods and relieve poverty.
- Protection for the planet and its precious resources: soil, water, forest and biodiversity.
- Reduced emissions of greenhouse gases and other pollutants from agriculture.
- Humane farming methods which promote the health and natural behaviour of sentient animals and avoid causing them pain and suffering.
- Reduced consumption of animal products in high-consuming populations to meet environmental, health and sustainability goals.
Find out more about the rigorous thinking behind the Vision for Fair Food and Farming